Let educate the society, let strengthen the nation.....!!!
“Education shapes the society.......!” This is precisely the driving force behind the formation of this NGO, aptly named “Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan”. It has been set up with a strong belief that education is the biggest contributor to not only a society but also to the nation. Keeping this in mind, we have initiated this pan-Indian education endeavour, Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, to educate the society and all its contributors- male and female.
We aim to educate every strata of the society so that a healthy nation is built. Under this NGO, we target to spread education to far-off places in India. In fact, the target is to take education and its practices to every part of the country. This noble initiative has been started to educate the whole of India in 10 years.
Major targets of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan:
- To take education to all parts of India
- To educate people of all age, religion and faith
- To create a strong foundation of the society by sharing knowledge
- To make India a literate nation by removing its illiteracy
- By employing teachers in every gram-panchayat of the country in a gradual manner